Matt's scripture for the week

Therefore, … whosoever will come may come and partake of the waters of life freely;

Alma 42:27





Friday, August 12, 2011

7/27/2011 - Matt's first day at the MTC

Branch 40

Branch President – President Mortensen
1st Counselor – Brother Evans
2nd Counselor – Brother Russon


My companion is:  Elder Johnson

My companion is from: Ogden, Utah

My Address is:  2005 North 900 East, Provo, Utah 84604

My mail box # is  281

My preparations day is Wednesday ( the only day I can write/email)

Quick note to family:  I love you guys. I’m doing just fine.  Time is crawling, but I’m in for the ride.  My wristband says “Return with Honor” and I think that along with my name tag has helped me to know that I’m doing the right thing.  To be honest I’m having a hard time changing my perspective on life, but I know that I’ll be just fine.  I am gong to keep all of you with me throught out my mission.  Thanks for all the love you have given me. 

P.S. I feel like a nerd with these short sleeve shirts J

Love,
Elder Matt Griner

By the way, My comp and I are District leaders now – weird right?!


www.dearelder.com is a great way for you to email a written letter to your missionary.  There is no charge and your missionary will receive a printed copy, delivered to his/her mailbox at the MTC the day you write.

No comments:

Post a Comment