Matt's scripture for the week

Therefore, … whosoever will come may come and partake of the waters of life freely;

Alma 42:27





Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Last Posting

 
                      The start of Matt's Mission at the MTC and Temple in Santo Domingo                            

This from Matt's Dad:

I have enjoyed entering Matt's emails into this blog for the last two years!  This will be my last posting.  I will miss the feelings of joy I felt as I read of Matt’s experiences in the Dominican Republic and reading about his successes and failures (growth). 

Matt will complete his mission Thursday July 18th after serving the Lord and the people of the Dominican Republic, Santiago Mission.


With a little license I’ll substitute/add a few of the words in the following scripture about how I feel Matt did on his mission:

2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my this course, I have kept and grown my the faith.


The completion of Matt's Mission in Cien Fuegos

No comments:

Post a Comment