Matt's scripture for the week

Therefore, … whosoever will come may come and partake of the waters of life freely;

Alma 42:27





Sunday, April 15, 2012

D 4

Hi Family!                                                          April 4, 2012

I don’t have much time this week because we had to travel to Santiago to buy some stuff and have my comp checked out for his flu... but this week went well and conference was the boss. FOCUSED ON THE FAMILY haha it put me trunky and gave our ward a warning to get a family ready to be taught because almost no one has one here but we´re working on that haha ! I hope you know that I love each and every one of you and want the best for yall and our family.  Lindsay i saw a thing that was happening in Samoa in the church during conference... maybe you could be a part of that !! Staci .. dont pop please and tell David to take care of you ..... Dave and Bris I hope ya get the house and don’t spend too much doing it. Mom .. I love you and miss you and your cooking..and Dad .. I love you and hope that you are doing okay taking care of the yard and stuff without me . Casey.... don’t die. 

SORRY ITS SHORT !!

ELDER GRINER

No comments:

Post a Comment